STATEMENT OF BELIEF
1. We believe that the universe, human beings, animals, and plants were created by God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit--during the six days at the beginning of the world as recorded in Genesis, chapters one and two.
2. We believe that those biological changes which have occurred since Creation Week are only variations within the created kinds.
3. We believe that the Great Flood described in Genesis, chapters six through eight, was a historical event, world-wide in its extent and effect.
4. We believe that the scientific evidence in the various science disciplines supports the view of Special Creation rather than the view of Evolution.
5. We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired Word of God, historically and scientifically true in all their parts, and that in Jesus Christ man, through faith, has redemption from the fall into sin and the hope of eternal life.
We seek to:
1. further the truth of creation and the implications of creationism in science and the other fields of education,
2. sponsor creation-orientated programs such as lectures, discussion forums, audios, visuals, and seminars,
3. encourage the writing, publication, and dissemination of creation literature and materials.